Can One Free 46-Page Book Solve Your Biggest Marketing Problem?
If you must establish trust and distinctiveness in your highly competitive marketplace, then you must read The Financial Advisor’s Dilemma: How Can They Trust You When They Don’t Even Know You?
This short, powerful minibook by New York Times best-selling author and Shark Tank entrepreneur Michael Levin, with a foreword by Baseball Hall of Famer Dave Winfield, can transform your position in the marketplace.
In The Financial Advisor’s Dilemma, you’ll get answers to these pressing questions:
- Why do financial advisors have such a difficult time creating trust with prospects?
- Is there a proven alternative to both cold calls and spending thousands of dollars on dinner events for high net worth prospects?
- How can you stand out from the pack without breaking the bank?
- What’s the easiest way to get speaking engagements, radio and TV appearances?
- What’s the one thing to add to your website that practically no other financial advisor can offer?
The minibook is free. The solutions are priceless.
Contact us today to set up an appointment or to learn more about how we can help your business grow.